Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-08-2019 06:24:02

Alexander Wood
Nouveau membre

adidas superstars

Sneaker releases have been a bit underwhelming adidas superstars the first 2.5 months of the year, but I feel like adidas is on top right now. The NMD releases that dropped yesterday did very well WITHOUT the help of Kanye, that s a great thing to see. Long live the Boost. They ve also come out with other NMD releases that keep selling out instantly. Not to mention the Tubular Doom, Radial and Defiant.EIC Juan: Judging from the size of the event they had this past weekend, James Harden and adidas are determined to make the Vol.

Pass, Wait? We ve got a smaller slate of big name releases to deal with so we talk about other things that are going down like who we ve got for the big game on Sunday.Andres: (WAIT) Can I even wait? Since these will be sold during half time adidas boost of Sunday s game I know they won t sit. Good job by adidas of continuing to give us Ultra Boosts with colored Boost. Very nice colorway.EIC Juan: (BUY) Well, adidas managed to make the craziest All-Star game shoe so that s got to count for something. adidas spezial

EIC Juan: So the reason I brought this up with the staff is because adidas  mostly Originals  has had a fantastic run with the ZX Flux for two years now and the Tubular is really hitting its stride. But I am a little worried that we might be getting close to a saturation point right now that it would takes something like the KITH collaboration to get people even remotely interested. Notice I don t say that about Boost because if adidas really needs to capitalize on Boost and make it their adidas los angeles version of  Air .

It s a testament to how far adidas has come in terms of perception in the sneaker community that a bevy of non-signature, general release adidas NMDs can overshadow an Air Jordan retro WITH GOLD on it. But that s our new era now and sneakerheads are making their choice by buying NMDs in droves while only the most hyped Jordans sell out, allowing those might otherwise not have a shot to cop a pair. As recently as two years ago, this Saturday s Air Jordan 5 Olympic would be gone in minutes. Now? It s hard to tell&

News Juan: I did not get any, I did not want any. I got off the NMD hype train quite some time ago, although I do admit that the adidas NMD XR1 does look pretty sweet especially in that Olive Green colorway. Maybe down the line I ll get a pair, but I m not in any kind of rush to do so.This might be one of my favorite editions of Buy, Pass, Wait to come along in a long time. We ve adidas eqt got kicks from Jordan Brand, Nike, adidas, New Balance and PUMA for our five choices.

Andres Carrillo, News: (BUY TO RESELL) I tried getting a pair through the adidas Confirmed app but failed miserably. I literally clicked the reserve button the second it popped up and it told me that all the sizes were already reserved. What?!?? Oh well. The only reason i would have bought these was for trade bait.Of course, I could make the assumption that the Nike and Jordan Brand are clearing the plate so they won [img]http://www.tortoisesclassified.co.uk/images/detail/adidas eqt-538ojm.jpg[/img]  t get smothered by the next adidas Yeezy Boost release.

Pied de page des forums