Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 26-08-2019 06:28:20

Alexander Wood
Nouveau membre

adidas spezial

Adidas did a adidas spezial great job with this Easter colorway of the Crazylight Boost 2.5. I like how they only used the egg dye print on the forefoot and left the Primeknit upper white. The small hits of pink are also a good look. If you ball on Easter this is the shoe to do it in.Anyways, this week s edition takes a look at a pair of signature releases from two athletes who made their sneaker debuts this season, the proper sequel to the adidas NMD CitySock.

News Juan: (BUY) adidas continues to release solid colorways of the Harden Vol.1, this one is no different. The Yellow definitely pops and gives the shoe a really clean overall appearance.It s very rare that a weekend of sneaker releases comes down to one adidas climacool pair, but this is a yearly tradition. For as long as some people reading sneaker blogs have been alive, Jordan Brand gets to drop their proper (no low-cuts, now overpriced packs here) annual Air Jordan 11 without much competition from other brands.

Including Nike. adidas trainers sale It s usually the Saturday or two before Christmas, but this year we re getting the 11 a little bit early as part of Nike s 12 Soles Collection (you ll remember last year that Nike moved up their Air Jordan 11 72-10 drop and it may or may not have something to do with adidas releasing new Yeezys at the same time ).Anthony: (WAIT)  As a HUGE adidas Boost fan the prospect of a full length Boost midsole on a basketball sneaker makes me very excited.

Not adidas samba yet, but there will come a time when a generation of people will look at those Jordans and wonder what the hell the fuss is about because they re never on the feet of athletes that win championships. Kawhi Leonard has as good a chance as anybody to change that perception starting tonight.And that s where the Yeezys come in. New Kanye kicks, no matter if they re the 350 or the 750 or his boots, are less launches and more events.

People plan their days and weeks around his drops and while some do it for nefarious (i.e. reselling) purposes, many do seek out Yeezys to actually wear them. At least that s what it looks like when I go to the mall and see all sorts of people and all walks of life wearing what appear to be legit Yeezys. In the time since Kanye signed with adidas, the three stripes have turned things around in terms adidas uk of perception and hype.

Trump s case, he deserves all the scrutiny  and more because of his myriad of conflicts of interest as a businessman entering The White House  he gets now that he s the PEOTUS much like Obama and Bush and all the others before him), and when Kanye began to show his Trump fandom, there were those  celebrities included  who pledged to never wear Yeezys again. For them, Yeezys are an extension of Kanye much like OG Air Jordans http://www.ramsaytree.co.uk/images/product/adidas-434lnt.jpg are an extension of Michael Jordan. When you buy Yeezys.

Pied de page des forums